Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
It’s often frustrating to try to plan foods that are made for one. In spite of this fact, we are seeing more and more recipe publications and Internet websites which are dedicated to the act of cooking for a single. Divorce and the death of spouses or grown children leaving for college are reasons that someone accustomed to cooking for at least one would suddenly should understand to correct all of the cooking practices used before to a streamlined strategy of cooking which is efficient for a single person making less waste.
The mission, if you decide to accept it, will be to make cooking for just one a challenge rather than a trial. Use this chance to try new and exciting cuisines. Perhaps among the most important things about cooking for one is the fact it isn’t quite as expensive as cooking for two. This means you have a bit more income in the grocery budget with which to organize and prepare your own food.
1 thing you may choose to keep in mind however is that when cooking for you, if you prepare foods which are freezable. It may save additional time (and in the end money) if you cook the entire 2-4 servings that many recipes call for and freeze the leftovers in single serving pieces for a later point in time. This leaves one with a freezer full of foods for all those nights once the thought of cooking just seems beyond your capabilities. This also leaves you with doing the work and appreciating the fruits of your efforts many times over. This is a wonderful place to be in if you want my opinion.
Regardless of what situation placed you in the position of cooking for you, there’s absolutely not any reason that you shouldn’t appreciate great food that’s exciting and pleasant simply because you’re dining alone.
Remember that you are what you eat and if you relegate yourself to boring meals that lack excitement and spice up that’s what you will become. But if you choose to reach out and try out new and exciting dishes with each meal that you prepare if cooking for you, it is going to show in how you embrace life in other areas as well. While we should not live to consume, we must also not limit ourselves to eating to live. Take pleasure in the foods that you prepare if the portions are large or small in proportion.
If you do not wish to invest greatly in cookbooks that relate to cooking for you personally, it is quite possible your local public library will have a couple from which you may locate some great recipes suggestions and resources. Even though you’re there be sure to take a look at their choice of exotic food cookbooks so as to spice up things a little. You might even find local sources on courses that center on the notion of cooking for you. In case the library turns out to be a bust so far as sources go, the Internet is full of recipes, tips, and tips for people who are cooking for you.
If you have just a few campers and are searching for some easy camp cooking, try out the easy and fast technique of tin could cooking. All you will need is a fresh tin can – a one gallon size may works well. Your source of heat may be little campfire, or if wood burning is prohibited, a small buddy burner may work well, which can be located at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal from the tin could and easily heat the contents of your can over a flame. This technique works great for soups, beans and tuna fish.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique which also produces delectable meals is pit cooking. It is also a great camp cooking method if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking calms your food by heating rocks and coals which are buried in the ground. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cookfirst dig a hole that’s about three times larger than your own cookware. Line the pit with rocks and construct a fire in the middle. Once the flame has burned rapidly for about one hour, push the warm coals and rocks into the middle. Layer your wrapped meals or covered skillets in addition to the stones and coals and place on top. After a few hours, you’ll have some delicious camp food to relish.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with onion sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with onion sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Onion Sauce:
- Use 150 grams Beef roast or loin (or the cut of your choice), 1 piece
- Prepare 150 grams Finely chopped onion
- Get 3 tbsp Water to adjust the sauce
- Prepare 1 Salad or vegetables to accompany the steak, to taste
- Get 1 dash Finely chopped parsley
- Use 2 tbsp Butter (to sauté the onion)
- You need 1 tbsp Butter (to cook the steak)
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil (to cook the steak)
- Take 1 Salt, pepper
Steps to make Beef Steak with Onion Sauce:
- Take the beef out of the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour before you'll cook it. Finely chop the onion.
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until lightly caramelized (it should be a light brown color). If it looks like it will burn, add a little water and turn down the heat, and continue sautéeing.
- When the onion has cooked, take out of the pan and reserve. Make sure not to let it burn, since this will decide the flavor of your steak.
- Pat the beef dry. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over high heat, and pan fry the beef. When browned on one side, turn it over, turn the heat down to medium, and cook to your desired degree of doneness.
- Take the steak out onto a serving plate and let rest while covered (don't let it cool down).
- Wipe off the grease from the frying pan with paper towels, and re-introduce the sautéed onion.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to the onion from Step 7, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the steak.
- Add salad or vegetables to the side of the steak, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Place fillets on top of onion mixture in skillet. Remove the beef from the skillet. Add steak sauce and wine; mix well. During the last two minutes of the cooking time add the onion. Once cooked, remove steaks from the pan and keep warm.
If you find this Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.