Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Getting A Healthy Eater
Most people balk at the notion of cooking for large crowds of people. With images of enormous stockpots boiling above and becoming chained to some hot stove and oven for hundreds of hours on end, it’s no wonder that so many people stay away from the idea of cooking food for large crowds with more tenacity than they prevent being last in the supper line.
In regards to cooking for a big crowd, the preparation phase is the most essential. You definitely must plan your meals when feeding a large group of people. This goes beyond the idea of spaghetti or fried chicken as the foods you are planning. You need to understand how many portions you’ll need. While clearly you will never understand how starving people will be or who’ll consume just how much in regards to cooking for a big crowd it’s a fantastic idea to always plan for a couple of added mouths in case some need a little more than you could believe (you may want to double servings for teen and college aged men that will be dining).
You need to understand at least a general number of portions to prepare and adapt your recipe in order to accommodate those requirements. Some people find it much simpler if they could double or triple recipes rather than scaling them to particular serving sizes. If it works best for you by all means feature this clinic when cooking for audiences. 1 thing you have to be aware of is you will need to include to be able to make the meal you are planning.
Possessing the proper ingredients and the proper quantities of ingredients is more important in majority recipes than is often necessary in smaller recipes since there is not as much leeway when it comes to creating the proper consistency. You should bear this in mind when making purchases for the own cooking for a large crowd occasion.
Some people locate the best route to take when it comes to cooking for crowds is to keep everything as close to their regular cooking regular as possible. This might indicate that instead of cooking a really big pan of lasagna for a double sized sized audience, they’d rather cook three normal sized pans of lasagna. This achieves two things indeed and is something that you might want to remember regardless of the additional time spent at the kitchen.
First of all, even if something goes, wrong just 1 third of this meal is in shambles rather than the whole dinner. Secondly, you have a better chance of locating consistency problems before the baking begins if you are using dimensions and cooking containers which you’re familiar with and comfortable using. It’s almost always wisest to detect errors and omissions sooner instead of later when it comes to cooking as not many ingredients can be properly added after the truth.
While cooking for audiences may send some into dizzying spells together with heart palpitations it helps in case you take some deep breaths, then sit down, plan your menu, then organize your meals, make a record of your ingredientsand cook in a manner that is comfortable for you. If you’d rather get it all over with in one fell swoop, then by all means do exactly that. If you’re more comfortable making numerous dishes of household favorites then that is likely going to be the most appropriate course of action to be able to meet your big crowd cooking needs.
Most importantly you need to remember when cooking for audiences is that you may have just made yourself a well-deserved night away afterwards. Cooking for audiences is time consuming and should be approached when well rested (if that is even possible) for best results. There’s something that is truly extremely satisfying about knowing that you have fed a bunch and fed up well.
In case you have just a few campers and are looking for some simple camp cooking, try the easy and fast technique of tin can cooking. All you will need is a clean tin can – a 1 gallon size can works nicely. Your source of heat can be a small campfire, or when wood burning is prohibited, a little buddy burner will work nicely, which can be located at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal from the tin could and simply heat the contents of your own can over a flame. You’ll have a hot meal ready in minutes. This technique works great for sauces, beans and tuna fish.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique which also produces yummy food is pit cooking. Pit cooking is terrific for items which may be wrapped in aluminum foil to be cooked. It’s also a wonderful camp cooking system if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking warms your food by heating rocks and coals which are buried in the ground. As the rocks cool away, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cook, first dig a hole that is roughly three times larger than your cookware. Line the pit with rocks and construct a fire in the center. Once the flame has burnt rapidly for about one hour, push the hot coals and rocks into the center. Layer your wrapped food covered skillets in addition to the rocks and coals and put on top. Following a couple of hours, you will have some delicious camp food to relish.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema pulao / keema biryani recipe. You can have keema pulao / keema biryani using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani:
- Use 250 Grams Keema / Minced meat
- Prepare 250 Grams Rice Jeera Rice White Rice Biryani / / White
- Provide 2 onions Medium (Minced)
- Provide 3 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- Prepare 2 tomatoes Medium
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Ginger paste
- Use 1 Tablespoon Garlic paste
- Use (crushed) 3 pods Cardamom
- Get 3 Cloves
- Provide 1 Cinnamon (1 inch size)
- Get 5 pepper Whole (crushed)
- Use 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- Use 3 Tablespoons masala Meat
- You need 2 Tablespoons Cooking oil
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- Take To Taste Salt
- Use 1/2 Cup Frozen vegetables (optional)
- Take 1/2 Bunch Coriander leaves chopped
- Take 3 Sprigs Mint leaves (chopped)
- Use 1 Pinch Turmeric powder
Instructions to make Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani:
- Wash the rice and soak in water for about 20 min. Place a vessel with water and a little salt on stove and bring to boil. Drain the soaked rice and add to vessel and cook till just done. (Warning: Do not overcook!)
- Add keema to another vessel with a bit of salt and wash lightly (removes germs and stuff). Drain the keema with help of a strainer and run it under running water and rinse lightly. Set aside.
- In a non stick vessel, heat the cooking oil and ghee. Add the whole spices (cardamom, cinnamon, cloves) and leave for 10 sec to flavor the oil. Scrape it out of the vessel.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute well. Once the raw smell of ginger garlic is gone, add the minced onions and chopped green chillies and saute till onions are transparent in color.
- Add the keema (minced meat) to the pot and saute well. Add in a generous pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Cook for 5 min with a lid on. The meat color should be browned well in contrast to its pinkish-red uncooked form.
- Add in the masala powders and salt (Cumin powder and meat masala, I added a little bit of chilli powder at this stage, however, this is optional and maybe adjusted according to your spiciness level). Stir well.
- Once the masala starts giving out oil (and you know it's cooked), add in the tomatoes and mix well. Cook again for 5 min with lid on till tomatoes turn mushy.
- At this stage add the pre-cooked frozen vegetables and the mint and coriander leaves. Stir well.
- Lower the flame, and add in the cooked rice to the keema mixture and mix well, so that the masala coats the rice real well. Cover and cook for additional 2 min. Turn off the heat.
- Eat! :)Serve with your favorite chutney or raita or yoghurt. At our home this is usually served with a tomato chutney
This is a sort of lazy man's biryani. Basically you cook the kheema masala first and then layer and cook the rice on top. It is very easy and it always a hit. This legendary Keema biryani is from city of pearl, Hyderabad. Keema biryani is a fabulous dish made with fragrant minced lamb or goat cooked in aromatic spices and then cooked once more with scented basmati rice in dum preparation.
If you find this Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.