Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nigeria fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigeria fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
Most people balk at the notion of cooking for large crowds of people. With images of enormous stockpots boiling above and getting chained into a hot stove and oven for hundreds of hours at the end, it’s no surprise that so many people stay away from the concept of cooking meals for big audiences with more tenacity than they avoid being last at the dinner line.
The fantastic thing is it doesn’t have to be the frightening suggestion that all these make it out to be. In regards to cooking for a big audience, the planning phase is easily the most significant. You definitely need to plan your meals when feeding a huge set of people. This goes far beyond the idea of spaghetti or grilled chicken as the meals you’re planning. You have to understand how many portions you will need. While clearly you will never know how starving people would likely be or who will eat just how much when it comes to cooking for a big crowd it is a fantastic idea to always search for a couple of extra mouths in case some need a bit more than you might think (you may want to double portions for adolescent and college aged guys that will be dining).
You need to understand at least a overall number of servings to prepare and adjust your recipe to be able to accommodate those requirements. Some people find it a lot simpler if they can double or triple snacks as opposed to scaling them into particular serving sizes. If this works best for you by all means integrate this practice when cooking for crowds. 1 thing you must be conscious of is you will have to include to be able to make the meal you are planning.
Possessing the proper ingredients and the proper quantities of ingredients is more important in majority recipes than it’s often necessary in more compact recipes because there is less leeway when it comes to creating the proper consistency.
Some people get the best route to take in regards to cooking for audiences is to keep everything as close to their usual cooking routine as possible. This would mean that rather than cooking one really big bowl of lasagna for a triple sized crowd, they’d rather cook three ordinary sized pans of lasagna. This achieves two things very and can be something that you might want to keep in mind regardless of the extra time spent in the kitchen.
First of all, if something goes, wrong just 1 third of the meal will be in shambles instead of the whole dinner. Secondly, you have a greater possibility of locating consistency problems before the baking begins if you are using dimensions and cooking containers that you are familiar with and comfortable using. It is almost always best to detect mistakes and omissions sooner instead of later when it has to do with cooking as not many ingredients could be properly added after the fact.
While cooking for audiences may send some to dizzying charms with heart disease it helps in the event that you take some deep breaths, sit down, plan your menu, then organize your meals, create a listing of your ingredients, and cook in a fashion that’s comfortable for you. If you’d rather get it all over with in one fell swoop, then by all means do just that. If you are more comfortable making numerous dishes of family favorites then that’s probably going to be the best plan of action to be able to fulfill your big crowd cooking needs.
Most of all you should remember when cooking for crowds is that you may have just made yourself a well-deserved night off after. Cooking for audiences is time consuming and should be approached as well rested (if that is even possible) for the best outcomes. There’s something that is actually very satisfying about knowing you have fed a bunch and fed them well.
In case you have only a few campers and are looking for some easy camp cooking, try the simple and quick technique of tin can cooking. All you will need is a fresh tin can – a one gallon size may works well. Your source of warmth may be small campfire, or when wood burning is prohibited, a small buddy burner may work well, which can be found at sporting good stores or online. Put your meal in the tin could and easily heat the contents of your own can over a fire. This technique works great for soups, beans and tuna fish.
A more time-consuming pub cooking technique that also produces tasty food is pit cooking. It’s also a wonderful camp cooking method if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking warms your food by heating rocks and coals which are buried in the floor. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cookfirst dig a hole that’s approximately three times bigger than your cookware. Line the pit with rocks and build a fire in the middle. Once the fire has burned rapidly for approximately one hour, push the warm coals and rocks into the middle. Twist your wrapped meals or covered skillets on top of the rocks and coals and put more on top. After a few hours, you will have some tasty camp food to enjoy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nigeria fried rice recipe. To cook nigeria fried rice you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nigeria fried rice:
- Prepare 400 g long grainrice
- Prepare 600 ml turkey
- Get 3 large carrot
- Get 1 handful peas and runner beans
- Get 2 large green pepper
- Provide 2 onion bulb
- Prepare 3 tabspoonful curry powder
- You need 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Prepare 3 glove of garlic
- Provide 2/3 spoonful black pepper
- Use 3 cooking spoonful vegetable oil
- Take 3 stock cube (know chicken)
- Prepare to taste salt
- Prepare 500 g Chicken/Turkey thighs or drumsticks(cooking the chicken)
- You need 1 teaspoon thyme
- Take 1 teaspoon curry
- Provide 1 medium onion
- Provide 1 glove garlic
- Prepare 1 small yellow pepper
- You need 1/2 ginger powder
- Provide 2 stock cube (knowr)
Instructions to make Nigeria fried rice:
- Add a little water and cook the chicken for 10 minutes. Then add more water and cook until done. The liquid left after cooking the chicken,is your stock. Pour the stock into a Strainer to remove tiny chicken bones and any other particles in it; then set the stock aside for later use.. Wash and place the cow liver in a pot, add seasoning cube and salt to taste; Cook the liver for 10minutes, then when cooled,cut into cubes and set aside. Liver can also be fried, before cutting into cu
- Wash all the vegetables. Dice the onion & set aside ; Peel the carrots & cut into small cubes. Remove the seeds of the green bell peppers & cut into small cubes. Place the carrots & green peas in boiling water for 5 minutes, strain out and place in a bowl of cold water, leave to cool in the water, then pour into a sieve and set aside.
- This method is called blanching. It helps to par-boil the vegetables without cooking it through, thereby cutting down the stir-frying process. It also helps to preserve the vibrant color of the vegetables.. Place the reserved chicken stock into a large pot and bring to a boil. The stock should be at almost the same level as the rice, so that it dries up completely when the rice is done. You can add some water if the stock won't be enough to cook the Rice.
- As the stock begins to boil, add the parboiled rice, seasoning cubes(stock cubes), curry powder, garlic powder, onions and salt to taste. Leave to cook on medium heat until it's done. TIP; The cooked rice should not be soggy or too tender and the grains shouldn't stick together either. You can Pour out the cooked rice into a wider pot and set aside.
- Heat up the vegetable oil; add the carrots, peas, green bell pepper and diced liver/meat; then add a little white/black pepper, a garlic, curry &seasoning cube to taste.. stir fry for 1 min
- The Rice is going to be fried in small batches, so you'll have to divide the stir-fried vegetables into equal portions. The size of your frying pan/wok will determine how many portions you will have. 7. Pour a portion of the stir-fried mix into the frying pan; add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Do not overcrowd the pan,make sure there is a little space in the pan so that you can move the rice around the pan for even distribution of heat.
- Repeat this process for the remaining rice and veggie mix. Now your Nigerian Fried Rice is Ready to be serve
In making fried rice, the way the rice is prepped or parboiled depends on the type of rice. I would say it is a complete meal on it's own…don't worry about sides or protein unless you are going all out! Unlike other Nigerian rice recipes, the Fried rice is prepared by stir frying seasoned precooked rice with a mixture of vegetables and cooked proteins (meat/chicken or prawns). I love Nigerian fried Rice and know you would too ☺ How to Cook Nigerian Fried Rice Recipe - Nigerian Rice - Best Nigerian rice - Jollof Nigerian cuisine consists of dishes or food items from the hundreds of e. This recipe for Nigerian Fried Rice is a staple dish that is served both at homes and in larger quantities for parties.
If you find this Nigeria fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.