Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pani Puri Recipe look no further! We provide you only the best Pani Puri Recipe | Gol Gappa Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pani Puri Recipe | Gol Gappa Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
Many people balk at the notion of cooking for large crowds of people. With images of enormous stockpots boiling above and becoming chained into some hot stove and oven for hundreds of hours at the end, it is no surprise that so many people avoid the concept of cooking meals for large crowds with more tenacity than they avoid being last at the dinner line.
When it comes to cooking for a big audience, the planning phase is the most important. You absolutely need to plan your meals when feeding a huge group of people. This goes far beyond the thought of spaghetti or grilled chicken as the meals you are planning. You need to learn how many servings you’ll need. While you don’t understand how hungry people would be or who’ll eat how much when it comes to cooking for a big crowd it’s a good idea to always search for a few added mouths in case some need a little more than you may believe (you might want to double portions for adolescent and college aged men that’ll be dining).
You want to understand at least a overall number of portions to prepare and fix your recipe so as to accommodate those needs. Some people find it much simpler if they can double or triple snacks as opposed to scaling them into specific serving sizes. If it works great for you by all means feature this clinic when cooking for audiences. One thing you must be aware of is that you will need to include so as to produce the meal you are planning.
Having the proper ingredients and the proper amounts of ingredients is far significantly more important in bulk recipes than is often necessary in more compact recipes since there is not as much leeway when it comes to producing the proper consistency.
Some people get the best path to take when it comes to cooking for crowds is to keep everything as close to their regular cooking regular as possible. This would indicate that instead of cooking one really big bowl of lasagna for a triple sized crowd, they would rather cook three ordinary sized pans of lasagna. This accomplishes two things very and is something you might want to keep in mind regardless of the excess time spent at the kitchen.
First of all, if something goeswrong only 1 third of the meal will be in shambles as opposed to the entire dinner. Second, you have a better possibility of locating consistency problems before the baking starts if you are using measurements and cooking containers that you’re familiar with and comfortable with. It is always best to detect mistakes and omissions sooner instead of later when it has to do with cooking as hardly any ingredients could be properly added after the truth.
While cooking for crowds may send some to dizzying spells with heart palpitations it helps in the event that you take a few deep breaths, sit down, plan your menu, then organize your meals, make a list of your ingredients, and cook in a fashion that is comfortable for you. If you would rather get it all over with in one fell swoop, then by all means do precisely that. If you’re more comfortable making numerous dishes of household favorites then that’s probably going to be the best course of action so as to satisfy your big crowd cooking needs.
Most of all you should remember when cooking for crowds is that you might have just made yourself a pleasant night off afterwards. Cooking for crowds is time consuming and needs to be approached if well rested (if that is even possible) for the best results. There’s something which is really extremely satisfying about knowing you have fed a bunch and fed them well.
In case you have only a couple of campers and are looking for some simple camp cooking, try the simple and quick technique of tin may cooking. All you’ll need is a clean tin can – a one gallon size may works well. Your source of heat may be little campfire, or when wood burning is illegal, a small buddy burner will work nicely, which can be located at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal in the tin could and simply heat the contents of your own can over a flame. This technique works great for sauces, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique that also produces yummy meals is pit cooking. It’s also a wonderful camp cooking method if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking calms your food by heating stones and coals that are concealed in the floor. As the rocks cool , their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cook, first dig a hole that is approximately three times bigger than your own cookware. Line the pit with rocks and create a fire in the middle. When the flame has burnt rapidly for about an hour, push the hot coals and rocks into the center. Twist your wrapped food covered skillets on top of the rocks and coals and place more on top. After a couple of hours, you’ll have some delicious camp food to enjoy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pani puri recipe | gol gappa recipe recipe. gol gappa recipe using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pani Puri Recipe | Gol Gappa Recipe:
- Get Meethi Chutney:
- Provide 1/2 cup Gur (Jaggery)
- You need 4-5 Khajoor (Soft dates) (Deseeded)
- Use Paani (Water) as required
- Take 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sonth (Dry ginger powder)
- You need Paani (Water) as required
- Provide 1 pinch Namak (Salt)
- Use Green Chutney:
- Take 5-6 Hari mirch (Green chilies)
- Take 1/2 bunch Hara dhaniya (Green coriander)
- Prepare 1/2 bunch Podina (Mint leaves)
- Get Paani (Water) as required
- You need Gol Gappay Water:
- Take 5 cups Paani (Water)
- Take Imli (Tamarind) 1 cup (Soak in 1 cup water)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- Use Chaat masala 1 tsp or to taste
- You need Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Use 1 tsp Kala namak (Black salt)
- Provide Sonth (Dry ginger powder) ½ tsp or as required
- Use 1 tsp Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder)
- You need Dough:
- Provide 1 cup Sooji (Semolina)
- You need 2 tbs Maida (All-purpose flour)
- Provide Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Provide Paani (Water) as required
- You need Oil for frying
Instructions to make Pani Puri Recipe | Gol Gappa Recipe:
- Meethi Chutney: In frying pan,add jaggery, dates and water, mix until it becomes paste. Add chaat masala,dry ginger powder, water and salt,mix well and set aside
- Green Chutney: In blender,add green chilies,green coriander,mint leaves and water,grind until all combined,set aside
- Gol gappa water: In pot,add water,tamarind pulp,carom seeds,chaat masala,salt,black salt,dry ginger powder and red chilli powder,mix it and bring it to boil. Strain and set aside to cool down.
- Dough: and bowl, add semolina,all-purpose flour,salt and water,mix and knead well to form a dough. Cover with samp cloth for 30 minutes. Knead again until smooth (5-6 mins) and divide the dough into two balls. Cover pooris with samp cloth. Heat oil in frying pan and fry on low flame. Flip and press slightly. Fry until crispy and golden
- Poke a small hole in the center of the Gol Gappa (or Poori)
- Add some boiled chickpeas and boiled potato
- Add a little meethi chutney,green chutney,yogurt
- Sprinkle little onion (finely chopped) and sev nimco, again add little meethi chutney,green chutney,yogurt and sprinkle some chaat masala
- Pour some spicy water in it or dip it in the spicy waTER
Puchka Recipe: Paani Poori is an Indian street food snack that nobody can resist. Mainly originating from Varanasi, it is known by different names in different parts of the country. Paani poori in Maharashtra, Golgappe in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab while Puchka in West Bengal and Gupchup in parts of Odisha. The key point to make crisp golgappa puri is to follow every detail described below, to the 'T'. Because, each stage in this atta golgappa puri procedure is significant.
If you find this Pani Puri Recipe | Gol Gappa Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.