Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Piña Colada Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Piña Colada Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Getting A Healthy Eater
It’s often frustrating to attempt to plan foods that are made for you personally. Despite this fact, we are seeing more and more recipe publications and Internet websites that are dedicated to the act of cooking for one. Divorce and the death of spouses or elderly children leaving for school are all reasons that someone used to cooking for more than one would suddenly need to learn how to correct all the cooking practices utilized before into a streamlined plan of cooking that is significantly more efficient for one person making less waste.
The assignment, if you decide to take it, would be to make cooking for one a challenge as opposed to a trial. Use this chance to attempt out new and exciting cuisines. Maybe among the greatest things about cooking for you is the fact that it isn’t quite as expensive as cooking for two. This usually means that you have a little more income in the supermarket with which to plan and prepare your own food.
1 thing you might want to keep in mind however is that when cooking for one, should you prepare foods that are freezable. It can save more time (and ultimately money) should you cook the whole 2-4 servings that many recipes call for and freeze the leftovers in single serving portions for a later point in time. This leaves you with a freezer full of foods for all those nights once the thought of cooking just seems beyond your capacities. This also leaves you with doing the work and appreciating the fruits of your efforts repeatedly. This is a good place to be in if you want my opinion.
Regardless of what situation put you at the position of cooking for you, there is no reason you ought ton’t enjoy great food that is exciting and agreeable since you are dining alone.
Remember that you are what you consume and if you relegate yourself to boring meals that lack excitement and spice that’s what you will become. However in the event that you choose to reach out and try out new and exciting meals with each meal you prepare when cooking for one, it is going to show in how that you embrace life in different regions also. While we shouldn’t live to consume, we must also not restrict ourselves on eating to live. Take pleasure in the foods you prepare if the portions are large or small in size.
In the event you don’t need to spend heavily in cookbooks that relate to cooking for you, it’s quite possible your neighborhood public library is going to have a few from which you may discover some great recipes suggestions and resources. While you’re there be sure to check out their choice of exotic food cookbooks so as to spice up things a little. You may even find local sources on courses that centre on the notion of cooking for one. If the library proves to be a bust so far as sources go, the Internet is filled with recipes, tips, and tips for people that are cooking for you.
If you have only a couple campers and are searching for some simple camp cooking, try the simple and quick technique of tin may cooking. All you will need is a clean tin can – a 1 gallon size can works nicely. Your source of warmth may be small campfire, or if wood burning is illegal, a little buddy burner will work nicely, which can be found at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal in the tin could and simply warm the contents of your can over a fire. This technique works great for soups, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique which also produces delectable meals is pit cooking. It is also a great camp cooking system if you are using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking warms your food by heating stones and coals which are buried in the floor. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the meals. To pit cook, first dig a hole that is approximately three times larger than your cookware. Line the pit with stones and create a fire in the middle. When the flame has burnt rapidly for approximately an hour, push the warm coals and stone into the center. Layer your wrapped meals or covered skillets on top of the rocks and coals and place more on top. Following a few hours, you’ll have some delicious camp food to relish.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to piña colada pie recipe. To make piña colada pie you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Piña Colada Pie:
- Take For the filling
- Prepare 320 grams cream cheese
- Provide 1 ready-to-use pie crust
- Get 1 cup piña colada mix
- Use 50 grams dried coconut
- Take 1 can pineapple
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 2 cup whipping cream (I prefer Hoplá)
- Get 1 tbsp sugar and half cup for topping
- Provide 100 grams toasted almonds
- Prepare 1/4 cup non-flavor jelly (disolved)
- Take 1/2 cup rum (optional)
Steps to make Piña Colada Pie:
- Place the pie crust in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden, at 375F°. Take out and let it cool.
- Toast almonds if needed. Slice some of the canned pineapple in small chunks, use as much as desired for filling, but keep some slices for topping.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, the coconut, sugar, pineapple, almonds (keep some for decoration), vanilla and rum. Mix well and then add the piña colada mix. Piña colada mix has it's own sweeteness, so check the sweeteness of your filling and add more sugar or more piña colada mix if you want more flavor.
- Pour the non-flavor jelly (disolve it in 1/4 cup hot water first) in your filling and mix well and let rest.
- Whip the 2 cups of whipping cream with the half cup sugar until smooth. Take 1/4 of the topping cream, add it to the filling and mix carefully.
- Take the rest of the topping cream and pour piña colada mix on it. Add as much as desired, depends on how much piña colada flavor you want on it, but again, remember to check the sweeteness.
- Pour the filling on your pie crust and decorate it with the topping cream, almonds and pineapple slices.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or until it gets consistent.
- Serve and enjoy :)
If you find this Piña Colada Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.