Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
With pictures of enormous stockpots boiling over and getting chained to some hot stove and oven for hundreds of hours at the end, it is no wonder that so many people stay away from the concept of cooking meals for big audiences with more tenacity than they prevent being last at the dinner line.
In regards to cooking for a big crowd, the preparation phase is easily the most significant. You absolutely need to plan your meals when feeding a huge set of people. This goes beyond the notion of spaghetti or grilled chicken as the foods you are planning. You will need to understand how many servings you’ll need. While obviously you don’t know how hungry people would be or who’ll consume just how much when it comes to cooking for a large crowd it’s a good idea to always plan for a few extra mouths if some want a little more than you might think (you might want to double portions for adolescent and college aged guys that’ll be dining).
You need to know at least a general number of portions to prepare and adjust your recipe in order to accommodate those requirements. Some people find it a lot easier if they could double or triple snacks instead of scaling them to specific serving sizes. If this works best for you by all means integrate this clinic when cooking for crowds. 1 thing you have to be conscious of is that you will have to include so as to make the meal you are planning.
Possessing the proper ingredients and the proper amounts of ingredients is far more important in bulk recipes than it’s often necessary in more compact recipes because there is less leeway when it comes to producing the proper consistency. You should bear this in mind when making purchases for the own cooking for a large crowd occasion.
Some people locate the best path to take in regards to cooking for audiences is to keep everything as close to their regular cooking routine as possible. This might indicate that instead of cooking a really big bowl of lasagna for a triple sized audience, they would rather cook three ordinary sized pans of lasagna. This accomplishes two things actually and can be something you may want to remember regardless of the additional time spent in the kitchen.
First of all, even if something goes, wrong just 1 third of this meal is in shambles rather than the entire dinner. Second, you have a greater chance of finding consistency issues before the baking starts if you’re using measurements and cooking containers which you are familiar with and comfortable using. It’s always best to discover errors and omissions sooner rather than later when it has to do with cooking as very few ingredients can be properly added after the fact.
While cooking for crowds may send some into dizzying spells with heart disease it helps if you take a few deep breaths, sit down, plan your menu, then organize your meals, make a record of your ingredientsand cook in a way that’s comfortable for you. If you are more comfortable making a number of dishes of family favorites then that is probably going to be the ideal plan of action to be able to fulfill your large crowd cooking requirements.
Most of all you need to remember when cooking for crowds is that you may have just earned yourself a pleasant night off afterwards. Cooking for audiences is time consuming and must be approached if well rested (if that is even possible) for best outcomes. There is something that is really extremely satisfying about knowing you have fed a bunch and fed them well.
If you have only a couple of campers and are searching for some simple camp cooking, try out the simple and speedy technique of tin can cooking. All you’ll need is a fresh tin can – a one gallon size may works well. Your source of heat may be small campfire, or if wood burning is illegal, a little buddy burner will work nicely, which can be found at sporting good stores or online. Put your meal in the tin can and just heat the contents of your can over a fire. This technique works great for sauces, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique which also produces delectable food is pit cooking. Pit cooking is fantastic for items which could be wrapped in aluminum foil to be cooked. It’s also a wonderful camp cooking method if you are using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking warms your meals by heating stones and coals that are concealed in the ground. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cook, first dig a hole that is roughly three times bigger than your own cookware. Line the pit with rocks and construct a fire in the middle. When the fire has burned rapidly for about one hourpush the hot coals and rocks into the center. Twist your wrapped meals or covered skillets in addition to the rocks and coals and put more on top. Following a few hours, you will have some delicious camp food to enjoy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken fajitas recipe. To cook mike's chicken fajitas you need 42 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Fajitas:
- Provide ● For The Chicken Brine [2 hour brine]
- Use 1/4 Cup Kosher Salt
- Use 1/4 Granulated Sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 3 tbsp Black Pepper Corns
- Get ● For The Protein
- Get 2 Pounds Fat Free Skinless Chicken Breasts [thinned 2" stripped]
- Provide ● For The Vegetables
- Use 2 Cups Cilantro [reserve half]
- You need as needed Red Onions [julienned]
- Get as needed White Onions [julienned]
- Get 2 Jalapeños [reserve one for guacamole]
- You need 1 LG Green Red & Yellow Bell Pepper [julienned]
- Use as needed Fresh Flour Tortillas
- Take ● For The Fajita Seasonings
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- Take 1 tsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Use 1 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Provide 1/2 Cayenne Pepper
- You need 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Take 1 teaspoon Salt
- Provide 1 tbsp Corn Starch [+ = parts water - to thicken]
- You need as needed Chicken Broth
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Minced Garlic
- You need ● For The Guacamole
- Use 2 LG Fresh Avocados
- Provide 1/2 Cup Tomatoes [diced]
- You need to taste Minced White Onions
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Take 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Prepare ● For The Options/Sides [as needed]
- You need Sour Cream
- Prepare Red Salsa
- Get Green Salsa
- Provide Lime Wedges
- You need Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheeses
- You need Jumbo Tiger Shrimp
- Prepare Strips Porterhouse Steak
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Fajitas:
- Trim any fat from your chicken breasts.
- Cube your chicken into 2" strips and brine your chicken in ice cold water for 2 hours.
- Next, fry your thin chicken strips with seasonings and a splash of beer or broth for 5 minutes tightly covered. You'll want to essentially steam your chicken and its seasonings.
- Add to chopped vegetables and fry under sealed lid for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve your fajitas on a sizzling hot cast iron skillet like this.
- Serve fajitas with sides of salas, sour cream & homemade quacamole.
- These are the TexMex Bento Boxes my students put together for the women's shelter.
- Stack em' and pack em' any way you choose!
- Or, enjoy these with Porterhouse steak strips or jumbo shrimp!
- Season and grill a Porterhouse steak and slice into thin strips.
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp pictured. Fry 4 minutes turning once or, until pink/red in color.
- Serve with any of the options listed above and ice cold Mexican beers in frosty thick mugs. Enjoy!
Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. Top these easy fajitas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo! We love fajitas at our house!
If you find this Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.