Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oat Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oat Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
It’s often frustrating to try to plan meals that are designed for one. Despite this truth, we’re seeing more and more recipe publications and Internet sites that are devoted to the act of cooking for you. Divorce and the death of spouses or grown children leaving for college are all reasons that someone used to cooking for more than one would suddenly need to learn to adjust all of the cooking practices used before into a streamlined plan of cooking that is efficient for one person making less waste.
The assignment, should you decide to accept it, would be to make cooking for just one a challenge rather than a trial. Use this chance to try out new and exciting cuisines. Perhaps one of the best things about cooking for you is the simple fact that it isn’t quite as pricey as cooking for 2. This means that you have a bit more cash in the supermarket with which to plan and prepare your own food.
One thing you may want to remember however is that if cooking for you, if you prepare foods which are freezable. This leaves you with a freezer full of foods for many nights once the idea of cooking just seems beyond your abilities. This also leaves you with performing the work once and enjoying the fruits of your efforts many times over. This is a wonderful place to be in if you ask me.
We’re discovering more and more recipes and cookbooks that were designed around the concept of cooking for you. Regardless of what situation placed you at the position of cooking for you, there’s no reason you need ton’t love great food that’s exciting and pleasant simply because you’re dining alone. There’s absolutely not any harm in enjoying a fantastic meal with a glass of wine and excellent music if you are cooking for just one or two hundred.
Remember you are what you consume and if you relegate yourself to dull meals that lack excitement and spice that is what you will become. However in the event that you opt to reach out and try new and exciting meals with every meal you prepare when cooking for one, it is going to show in how you embrace life in other regions too. While we shouldn’t live to eat, we must also not limit ourselves into eating to live. Enjoy the foods you prepare if the portions are big or small in dimension.
In the event you do not need to spend heavily in cookbooks that are related to cooking for you, it’s fairly possible that your community public library is going to have a couple from which you are able to find some excellent recipes tips and resources. As you’re there be sure to check out their choice of exotic food cookbooks so as to spice up things a little. You may even find local sources on courses that center on the idea of cooking for one. In case the library proves to be a bust so far as sources go, the Internet is filled with recipes, tips, and hints for people that are cooking for you.
If you have only a couple campers and are looking for some simple camp cooking, try out the easy and speedy technique of tin may cooking. All you will need is a clean tin can – a one gallon size can works well. Your source of warmth may be small campfire, or when wood burning is illegal, a little buddy burner may work well, which can be located at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal in the tin can and easily heat the contents of your own can over a fire. You’ll have a hot meal ready in minutes. This technique works great for soups, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique that also produces tasty food is pit cooking. It is also a wonderful camp cooking method if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking warms your food by heating stones and coals which are buried in the floor. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cookfirst dig a hole that is about three times larger than your own cookware. Line the pit with rocks and construct a fire in the center. Once the fire has burnt rapidly for approximately an hourpush the warm coals and stone into the center. Layer your wrapped meals or covered skillets in addition to the stones and coals and place on top. After a number of hours, you’ll have some tasty camp food to relish.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oat muffins recipe. To make banana oat muffins you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oat Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup old fashioned oats
- You need 3/4 cup milk (any kind)
- Take 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Use 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- Provide 2 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. baking soda
- You need 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Prepare 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 medium bananas or 2 large)
- Use 1/2 cup brown sugar (or honey or maple syrup)
- Take 2 large eggs, beaten, at room temperature
- Get 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- You need 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Get 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Steps to make Banana Oat Muffins:
- Start by stirring your oats into your milk in a large bowl and letting it sit for 1 hour to allow them time to soak.
- Once the oats have soaked for at least 1 hour, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together both of the flours, the ground flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Set that aside.
- Stir in the brown sugar, beaten eggs and melted butter to the milk and oats. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. If using an optional add in (such as nuts or chocolate chips) then fold that in now.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins and place the pan into the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean. You'll have a little additional batter left. I made 6 mini muffins with the remaining batter (same temperature for 8 or so minutes).
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. As with most baked banana goods, the flavor of these is much better and more pronounced the next day.
- Store muffins covered at room temperature for 3-4 days.
These muffins can be eaten over several days or frozen and enjoyed for up to a month. In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and butter. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. The bread is delicious–very moist and tender.
If you find this Banana Oat Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.