Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Getting A Healthy Eater
It’s often frustrating to attempt to plan meals that are designed for one. Despite this fact, we are seeing more and more recipe publications and Internet websites that are dedicated to the act of cooking for one. Divorce and the death of spouses or improved children leaving for school are reasons that someone accustomed to cooking for at least one might suddenly need to understand how to correct all of the cooking practices used before to a streamlined plan of cooking that is efficient for a single person creating less waste.
The assignment, if you decide to take it, will be to make cooking for one a challenge rather than a trial. Utilize this opportunity to attempt new and exciting cuisines. Perhaps one of the most important things about cooking for you is the fact it isn’t quite as expensive as cooking for two. This usually means that you have a bit more cash in the supermarket with which to organize and prepare your own dishes.
One thing you might choose to remember however is that when cooking for you, should you prepare foods which are freezable. This leaves one with a freezer full of foods for those nights when the notion of cooking only seems beyond your capabilities. This also leaves one with performing the work once and enjoying the fruits of your efforts many times over. This is a superb place to be in if you ask me.
Regardless of what situation placed you in the position of cooking for one, there’s absolutely no reason you need ton’t enjoy great food that’s exciting and pleasant simply because you are dining alone. There is not any harm in enjoying a fabulous meal with a glass of wine and amazing music if you’re cooking for just one or two hundred.
Remember you are what you eat and if you devoting yourself to dull meals that lack enthusiasm and spice that is what you will end up. However if you decide to reach out and try out new and exciting meals with each meal that you prepare when cooking for you, it will show in how that you embrace life in other areas as well. While we shouldn’t live to eat, we should also not limit ourselves into eating to live. Enjoy the foods that you prepare whether the parts are large or small in size.
In the event you don’t need to spend greatly in cookbooks that are related to cooking for one, it is quite possible your neighborhood public library will have a few from which you can find some excellent recipes suggestions and resources. As you’re there be sure to take a look at their selection of exotic food cookbooks in order to spice up things a little. You may even find local sources on courses that center on the notion of cooking for one. In case the library proves to be a bust as far as sources go, the Internet is full of recipes, tips, and tips for people that are cooking for one.
In case you have only a few campers and are searching for some very easy camp cooking, try the easy and quick technique of tin could cooking. All you will need is a clean tin can – a 1 gallon size may works nicely. Your source of heat can be a small campfire, or when wood burning is prohibited, a little buddy burner will work nicely, which can be found at sporting good stores or online. Put your meal in the tin could and just heat the contents of your own can over a flame. You will have a hot meal ready in minutes. This technique works great for sauces, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming pub cooking technique that also produces delectable meals is pit cooking. It’s also a excellent camp cooking system if you are using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking calms your food by heating rocks and coals which are buried in the floor. As the stones cool away, their emitted heat cooks the meals. To pit cookfirst dig a hole that’s roughly three times bigger than your cookware. Line the pit with stones and create a fire in the center. When the fire has burned rapidly for approximately one hour, push the warm coals and stones into the center. Layer your wrapped food covered skillets in addition to the rocks and coals and put more on top. After a few hours, you’ll have some delicious camp food to relish.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pineapple tofu with fried rice recipe. To cook grilled pineapple tofu with fried rice you only need 28 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice:
- Take For grill pineapple tofu
- Get 1 whole pineapple
- You need 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Use 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 2 green chilli paste
- Provide to taste Salt and black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp cornstarch
- You need 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 200 gm tofu
- Prepare 4 wooden sticks
- Prepare as needed Oil for grilling
- You need stir Fried rice
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/4 cup Spring onion green
- Take 1 Red bell pepper medium size chopped
- Take 1 Green capsicum medium size chopped
- Provide 1 Yellow bell pepper medium size chopped
- Take 1/4 cup french beans chopped
- Get 1 carrot chopped
- You need 1 tsp Green chilli paste
- Get 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare to taste Salt and black pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Marinated paste
- You need 2 cup cooked rice
- Take as needed Spring onion green for garnish
Instructions to make Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice:
- Divide the pineapple in two parts carefully scoops out the flesh from one half of the pineapple without damaging the flower, this could used for plating purpose. Scoop it completely.
- Grind the pineapple flesh into fine puree, do not add water.
- Use a sieve and strain the puree in a separate bowl, add soya sauce,red chilli Sauce,ginger garlic paste,salt, black pepper, cornstarch and vinegar mix it well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, skew the marinate Tofu in a bamboo stick and grill them.
- Set a grill pan on medium flame add oil and grill the marinated tofu on both sides until crisp and golden brown, this will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Apply the leftover marination to glaze the Tofu.Your grilled pineapple is ready to be served.
- Now, Set a pan on high heat add oil,gingar garlic paste,spring onions,beans and carrot saute them for 1-2mintues.
- Add Veggies, sugar and saute them for 1-2mintues in high flame.
- Add green chillies Paste, soya sauce and salt& pepper to taste, saute for 1minute on high flame.
- Add marinate paste and cook and addAdd green chillies Paste, soya sauce and salt& pepper to taste, saute for 1mintue on high flame. cooked rice,mix and toss well on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and mix well. Your stir fried is ready to served. Serve hot with hot grilled Pineapple Tofu.
In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, scallions, chili, and cilantro; mix and set aside. Using the same skillet, over medium heat, add remaining oil. In a small bowl or cup stir together the: soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, brown sugar or maple syrup, red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Pour half this mixture over the rice, stir so every piece gets coated. Now add back in the veggies, egg, and baked tofu.
If you find this Grilled Pineapple Tofu with Fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.