Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach patra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach patra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
Most people balk at the notion of cooking for large crowds of people. With pictures of enormous stockpots boiling above and becoming chained into a hot stove and oven for countless hours on end, it is no wonder that many people avoid the concept of cooking meals for big crowds with more tenacity than they prevent being last at the dinner line.
In regards to cooking for a large audience, the planning phase is the most essential. You definitely must plan your foods when feeding a large group of people. This goes beyond the idea of spaghetti or grilled chicken since the foods you’re planning. You will need to know how many servings you’ll need. While you will don’t know how starving people would likely be or who’ll eat how much when it comes to cooking for a large audience it’s a good idea to always plan for a few additional mouths if some want a little more than you may think (you may want to double servings for teen and college aged men that’ll be dining).
You want to understand at least a overall number of portions to prepare and adapt your recipe in order to accommodate those requirements. Some people find it much simpler if they could double or triple snacks instead of scaling them to specific serving sizes. If it works best for you then by all means feature this clinic when cooking for audiences. One thing you have to be aware of is you will need to include so as to make the meal you’re planning.
Having the proper ingredients and the proper amounts of ingredients is more important in majority recipes than it’s often necessary in smaller recipes as there is less leeway when it comes to creating the proper consistency. You should keep this in mind when making purchases for your cooking for a large crowd event.
Some people locate the best path to take in regards to cooking for audiences is to keep everything as close to their normal cooking regular as possible. This might mean that rather than cooking one really huge bowl of lasagna for a triple sized crowd, they’d rather cook three ordinary sized pans of lasagna. This accomplishes two things extremely and can be something you may wish to keep in mind despite the excess time spent in the kitchen.
First of all, if something goes, wrong only 1 third of this meal will be in shambles as opposed to the entire dinner. Secondly, you have a better chance of finding consistency issues before the baking starts if you are using dimensions and cooking containers that you are familiar with and comfortable with. It’s always best to find mistakes and omissions sooner rather than later when it comes to cooking as not many ingredients can be properly added after the truth.
While cooking for crowds may send some into dizzying spells with heart disease it helps in the event that you take a few deep breaths, sit down, then plan your menu, organize your meals, make a record of your ingredientsand cook in a way that’s comfortable for you. If you would rather get it all over with in one fell swoop, then by all means do just that. If you’re more comfortable making a number of dishes of household favorites then that is likely going to be the most appropriate plan of action so as to fulfill your big crowd cooking requirements.
Most importantly you should remember when cooking for crowds is that you might have just earned yourself a well-deserved night away after. Cooking for crowds is time consuming and needs to be approached when well-intentioned (if that’s even possible) for the best outcomes. There is something which is really very satisfying about knowing that you have fed a bunch and fed them well.
When you have only a couple campers and are looking for some very simple camp cooking, try out the easy and fast technique of tin can cooking. All you will need is a clean tin can – a 1 gallon size can works well. Your source of heat can be a small campfire, or when wood burning is prohibited, a small buddy burner may work well, which may be seen at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal from the tin could and simply heat the contents of your own can over a fire. This technique works great for soups, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming pub cooking technique that also produces tasty food is pit cooking. Pit cooking is excellent for items that could be wrapped in aluminum foil to be cooked. It is also a great camp cooking method if you are using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking calms your meals by heating rocks and coals that are concealed in the floor. As the rocks cool off, their emitted heat cooks the food. To pit cook, first dig a hole that’s approximately three times larger than your cookware. Line the pit with stones and construct a fire in the middle. When the fire has burned rapidly for approximately an hourpush the warm coals and stones into the middle. Twist your wrapped meals covered skillets on top of the rocks and coals and put more on top. After a couple of hours, you will have some delicious camp food to relish.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach patra recipe. To make spinach patra you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach patra:
- Use 10 Spinach leaves long in size
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cup flour
- Provide 1 teaspoon Wheat flour
- You need 3 teaspoons Grated jaggery
- Get 2 teaspoons Tamarind pulp
- You need as per taste Salt
- You need 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1 teaspoon Chilli ginger paste
- Get 1 teaspoon Dry coriander powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Chopped coriander leaves
- You need 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- Take 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Use 1 & 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- You need 1 teaspoon Asafoetida
- Use 1 teaspoon Grated coconut
Instructions to make Spinach patra:
- Wash and dry palak leaves.
- For preparing batter take besan in bowl add wheat flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dry coriander powder, ginger chilli paste, garam masala, jaggery, tamarind pulp, lemon juice, coriander leaves and add 1/4 cup of water.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and make thick batter(like spread)and leave it for 5 minutes to rest.
- Take one palak leaf and apply thin layer of batter on it then keep another leaf on it and apply batter again. - Keep 3rd leaf and apply thin layer of batter and make round rolls.
- Prepare all leaves same way
- Arrange all in plate and steam for 20 minutes. Steam till leaf colour changes little.
- Let it cool for few minutes and then cut it in medium thick pieces similar to round discs.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds. When it crackles add asafoetida and sesame seeds.
- Add chopped patra and sauté for few minutes till little crispy or well done.
- Turn off heat and garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.
As you all known patra is stuffed rolled of colocasia leaves (arbi ke patte). This mouth watering snack is popular in Gujarati as well as Maharashtrian cuisine. Preparation: Wash and dry palak (spinach) leaves. Gujarati farsan In this video, I am sharing recipe of patra. In this patra recipe i have used p.
If you find this Spinach patra recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.