Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp/Prawn Biryani #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp/Prawn Biryani #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Becoming A Healthy Eater
Most people balk at the concept of cooking for large crowds of people. With pictures of enormous stockpots boiling around and getting chained into a hot stove and oven for hundreds of hours at the end, it is no surprise that so many people stay away from the idea of cooking meals for large audiences with more tenacity than they avoid being last in the dinner line.
The good news is it does not need to be the terrifying proposition that so many make it out to be. When it comes to cooking for a big audience, the planning phase is easily the most significant. You definitely must plan your food when feeding a massive group of people. This goes beyond the thought of spaghetti or fried chicken since the meals you are planning. You need to understand how many servings you will need. While obviously you don’t understand how hungry people would likely be or who’ll consume just how much when it comes to cooking for a big audience it is a fantastic idea to always plan for a few additional mouths if some need a little more than you may believe (you may want to double portions for teen and college aged men that’ll be dining).
You need to understand at least a overall number of portions to prepare and fix your recipe in order to accommodate those requirements. Some people find it much simpler if they could double or triple snacks instead of scaling them into particular serving sizes. If it works best for you then by all means incorporate this clinic when cooking for audiences. 1 thing you have to be aware of is you will need to include in order to make the meal you are planning.
Having the proper ingredients and the proper quantities of ingredients is more important in bulk recipes than is often necessary in more compact recipes since there is less leeway when it comes to producing the proper consistency. You should bear this in mind when making purchases for the own cooking for a large crowd event.
Some people get the best route to take in regards to cooking for audiences is to keep everything as close to their usual cooking regular as possible. This might mean that rather than cooking one really big pan of lasagna for a triple sized audience, they’d instead cook three regular sized pans of lasagna. This accomplishes two things extremely and can be something you may want to remember regardless of the additional time spent in the kitchen.
First of all, if something goes, wrong only 1 third of this meal will be in shambles as opposed to the whole dinner. Second, you have a better possibility of locating consistency issues before the baking starts if you’re using measurements and cooking containers which you’re familiar with and comfortable using. It’s almost always wisest to find mistakes and omissions sooner instead of later when it comes to cooking as hardly any ingredients can be properly added after the fact.
While cooking for crowds may send some into dizzying spells together with heart palpitations it helps in the event that you take some deep breaths, sit down, then plan your menu, then organize your meals, make a record of your ingredients, and cook in a way that is comfortable for you. If you would rather get it all over with in one fell swoop, then by all means do just that. If you’re more comfortable making many dishes of household favorites then that is probably going to be the most appropriate plan of action to be able to satisfy your large crowd cooking needs.
Most of all you should remember when searching for audiences is that you might have just made yourself a well-deserved night off after. Cooking for audiences is time consuming and should be approached when well-intentioned (if that’s even possible) for the best results. There’s something that is actually extremely satisfying about knowing that you have fed a bunch and fed them well.
When you have only a few campers and are looking for some very simple camp cooking, try out the easy and fast technique of tin can cooking. All you’ll need is a clean tin can – a one gallon size can works nicely. Your source of heat can be a little campfire, or if wood burning is illegal, a little buddy burner may work nicely, which may be located at sporting good stores or online. Place your meal in the tin can and easily heat the contents of your own can over a flame. You’ll have a hot meal ready in seconds. This technique works great for soups, beans and poultry.
A more time-consuming camp cooking technique which also produces yummy food is pit cooking. Pit cooking is good for items that can be wrapped in aluminum foil to be cooked. It’s also a great camp cooking system if you’re using a dutch oven or cast iron cookware. Pit cooking calms your food by heating stones and coals that are buried in the floor. As the stones cool off, their emitted heat cooks the meals. To pit cook, first dig a hole that’s approximately three times larger than your own cookware. Line the pit with stones and construct a fire in the center. Once the fire has burned rapidly for approximately one hourpush the warm coals and stones into the center. Layer your wrapped food covered skillets in addition to the stones and coals and put more on top. Following a couple of hours, you’ll have some tasty camp food to enjoy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp/prawn biryani #mycookbook recipe. You can cook shrimp/prawn biryani #mycookbook using 35 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp/Prawn Biryani
- Prepare For Marination:
- Take 400 g prawns
- Use 1 teaspoon lime juice
- You need 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Use For Gravy:
- Take 1 inch piece of cinnamon stick
- Use 3-4 cloves
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 star spice
- Get 1/2 onion finely chopped
- Provide 1 small - medium sized tomato
- Use 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Provide Salt as per taste
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Provide For the rice
- Take 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- Provide 3 cups water
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2-3 cloves
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 star spice
- You need 1 tablespoon oil
- Use Salt as per taste
- Provide For Garnishing:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Get sliced Caramelised onion
- You need Green and yellow food colour(optional)
Instructions to make Shrimp/Prawn Biryani
- Peel,devein and wash the shrimp.
- Marinate the shrimp with all ingredients mentioned above under ‘marination’.
- Cover/wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Soak 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice for about 20-30 minutes.
- Chop the tomato roughly and blend it into a fine paste. I added little bit of cilantro leaves which is totally optional.
- Cut 1 big onion into half. Chop half of it finely. And chop the other half into thin slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and sauté the sliced onions till they get caramelised. Do not over brown them.
- Remove the caramelised onion and keep them aside for garnishing.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a deep wok and add the whole spices mentioned under ‘the rice’
- Add 3 cups of water and bring it to a boil
- Add in the soaked and drained rice and cook till the water gets absorbed and the rice gets cooked.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pan used for sautéing the onion slices, and add the whole spices mentioned under ‘gravy’
- Add in the finely chopped onions and sauté it well.
- Add in the tomato paste and mix well.
- Add in the powder spices, salt and a tablespoon of chopped cilantro leaves and mix well.
- Add in a cup of water and bring it to a boil
- Add in the marinated prawns and mix well.
- Cover and cook till the prawns get cooked and the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and keep aside.
- In a serving dish, add a layer of the cooked rice.
- Put some gravy on the rice.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves, caramelised onions and food colour drops.
- Again place a layer of rice and repeat the same process till your dish is filled up and the rice, gravy and garnishing items are all over.
- Serve hot wit a spoon full of plain yogurt as a side dish.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻
To my knowledge, all I knew was, that this is an Indian style prawn biryani recipe. Tips to make the perfect shrimp biryani in Instant Pot. Soaking elongates the grains and makes it less brittle. Prawn biryani/ Shrimp biryani is a very flavorful and aromatic sea food biryani completely different in taste from chicken biryani and egg biryani. Prawn/ Shrimp biryani can be prepared in many ways but this particular recipe is one of my favorites as it is very simple and quick to prepare biryani without involving much of ingredients and most importantly without grinding any special masala.
If you find this Shrimp/Prawn Biryani #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.